Filaments for 3D printers, in various materials (PETG and PLA) and colors.
Wire diameter 1.75mm.
Coils of 1kg.
PLA (polylactic acid) is one of the most popular 3D printing materials due to its characteristics:
- easy to print
- no unpleasant smells
- biodegradable and non-toxic material
- minimal shrinkage and distortion
- good tolerances in diameter and roundness
Recommended processing temperature: 190 – 230 ° C
Recommended platform temperature: 60 – 80 ° C
PETG (polyethylene terephthalate glycol) is a material with good mechanical characteristics (it is more resistant and flexible than PLA) and relatively simple to print (more easier to use than ABS)
- it is suitable for making functional parts
- possesses better toughness and heat resistance than PLA
- it is water repellent
- does not create bad odors during printing
Recommended processing temperature: 200 – 240 ° C
Recommended platform temperature: 75 – 85 ° C
Each coil is vacuum sealed.
It is recommended to store the filaments in a cool (15-25 ° C), dry and not exposed to direct sunlight.
The filaments are CE marked and RoHS compliant.