General conditions of Sale
Art. 1 – General provisions
- The user browsing this area accesses the PolyShaper shop, accessible via the url: polyshaper.eu/shop. Browsing and transmitting a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Data Protection Conditions and Policies adopted by the site itself indicated therein.
- These General Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of goods and the provision of services with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree No. 206 / 05 as amended by Legislative Decree No. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by
Company GIPAT SRL
Location: Via Eusanio Stella, 17, L’Aquila 67100
VAT number: 09305030968
Registered in the REA, number AQ – 135952
- The user is required, before accessing the products and services provided by the site, to read these General Sales Conditions which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
- The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and of these General Terms of Sale whose terms PolyShaper shop reserves the right to change unilaterally and without notice.
- It is possible to use the site and therefore access products and services provided by the same and to purchase these in the following languages:
Art. 2 – Object
- These General Terms and Conditions of Sale govern the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders for goods and services on the PolyShaper shop and do not, on the other hand, govern the supply of services or the sale of products by different parties by the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
- Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from different parties, we suggest checking their sales conditions.
Art. 3 – Conclusion of the contract
- To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to complete the form in electronic format and transmit it following the relative instructions.
- It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the information on each service purchased and the images of each product and the relative price, the means of payment that can be used, the delivery methods for the products purchased and the relative shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning the purchased products. The seller is not responsible for any inadequacy of the graphic representations of products shown if due to technical reasons, since the representations have a merely illustrative function.
- Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of Sale including the Information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
- The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled out by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
- The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the on-line submission procedure is completed. This will be done by clicking on the “place order” button at the end of the wizard.
- Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for his evasion.
Art. 4 – Registered users
- In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide his personal data correctly and truthfully.
- The confirmation will in any case exempt PolyShaper shop from any liability regarding the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform PolyShaper shop of any change in his data at any time communicated.
- If the user then communicates inexact or incomplete data or even in the event that there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, PolyShaper shop will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the relative deficiencies are rectified.
- At the first request to activate a profile by the user, PolyShaper shop will assign the username and password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the system for validating the user’s access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user that the acts performed through such access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect against him.
- The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to keep them with care and diligence and not to sell them even temporarily to third parties.
Art. 5 – Product availability
- Product availability refers to actual availability at the time the buyer places the order. This availability must however be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of several users, the products could be sold to other customers before the order is confirmed.
- Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically adjusted with the elimination of the unavailable product and the buyer will be immediately informed by e-mail.
- If the purchaser requests the cancellation of the order, resolving the contract, PolyShaper shop will reimburse the amount paid within 30 days from the moment in which PolyShaper shop has been aware of the decision of the buyer to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 – Products offered
- PolyShaper shop sells:
- polystyrene cnc machines
- accessories and spare parts for the above machines
- consumables (polystyrene, glitter, glue and so on)
- training packages
- The offer is detailed on our website at the link : https://www.polyshaper.eu/shop
Art. 7 – Payment methods and prices
- The price of the products and services will be the one indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
- In case of error, PolyShaper shop will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the right amount or cancellation. In any case, PolyShaper shop will not be obliged to supply the sold goods at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
- The site prices are inclusive of VAT and do not include shipping costs (unless otherwise specified in the product sheet). Prices may change at any time. Changes do not apply to orders for which order confirmation has already been sent.
- Once the desired products and services are selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. The order details can be changed before payment.
- Payment can be made via:
- Wire transfer
Art. 8 – Delivery
- PolyShaper shop carries out shipments throughout the Italian territory, including the Vatican City State and the Republic of San Marino.
- PolyShaper shop will only deliver to the user’s home, provided at the time of purchase.
- Delivery is carried out, for the Italian territory, generally within 2-4 working days, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the deadline estimated at the time of selection of the delivery method and, in any case, within the deadline maximum of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
- As far as the European Union countries are concerned, delivery will be made in one week, and in any case, within a maximum period of thirty days.
- In non-EU territories, delivery will take roughly two weeks.
- If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the deposit. In this case, a notice will specify the place where the order is located and how to arrange a new delivery.
- If you are not able to be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to arrange a new delivery date.
- If the delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to us after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that it is intended to terminate the contract.
- As a result of the termination, the amounts will be returned, including delivery costs, excluding any additional costs resulting from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without unjustified delay and, in any case, within 30 days from the date of termination of the contract. Transportation resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
- The shipping costs are charged to the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed.
- The services provided by the website will be delivered to the customer on a business day and in any case no later than 30 days from the purchase made on the site.
- The services will be available on-line or sent to the email address that the customer provided at the time of purchase.
- If the delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to any of the parties, the user will be fully reimbursed for the payment.
Art. 9 – Passing of the risk
- The risks relating to the products will be borne by the buyer starting from the time of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as the complete payment of all the amounts due in relation to the same, including the shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, if this occurred at a later time, is received.
Art. 10 – Warranty and commercial compliance
- The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the items to the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian legislation.
- If the purchaser has entered into the contract as a consumer, any natural person acting on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity carried out, this warranty is valid provided that the defect occurs within 24 months from the date of product delivery; that the buyer submits a formal complaint regarding the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter; that the on-line return form is completed correctly.
- In the event of non-compliance, the buyer who entered into the contract as a consumer will be entitled to obtain the restoration of the conformity of the products without expenses, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or termination of the contract in relation to the disputed assets and the consequent return of the price.
Art. 11 – Recess
- In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without penalty and without specifying the reason, within the period of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
- In the case of multiple purchases made by the purchaser with a single order and delivered separately, the 30-day term starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
- The user who intends to exercise the right to withdraw from the purchase can send an email, indicating the order number and user name, to:
- The purchaser must exercise the right of withdrawal also by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively to send the standard withdrawal form, set out in Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014 not mandatory.
- The goods must be returned to:
Via Eusanio Stella,17 , L’Aquila 67100
- The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will reimburse the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 14 days, including any shipping costs.
- The right of withdrawal will not apply if the services and products of PolyShaper shop are included in the categories of the art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
- The site will make the refund using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the buyer intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for the repayment.
Art. 12 – Data processing
Art. 14 – Contacts
- Any request for information can be sent by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at the following telephone number: 3397426322, and by mail to the following address: Via Eusanio Stella, 17, L’Aquila 67100
Art. 15 – Applicable law and competent court
- These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and are interpreted according to it, without prejudice to any other mandatory rule prevailing in the country of habitual residence of the purchaser. Consequently the interpretation, execution and resolution of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
- Any disputes concerning and / or consequent to the same must be resolved exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the purchaser is a Consumer, any disputes must be settled by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions have been drawn up on 09/07/2019.