General conditions of Sale
Art. 1 – General provisions
- By navigating in this area, the user accesses the PolyShaper shop, accessible via the url: polyshaper.eu/shop. Browsing and transmitting a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Data Protection Conditions and Policies adopted by the site itself indicated therein.
- These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of goods and the provision of services with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206 / 05 amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by
Company GIPAT SRL
Headquarters: Via Eusanio Stella, 17, L’Aquila 67100
VAT number: 09305030968
Registered in the REA, number AQ – 135952
- Before accessing the products and services provided by the site, the user is required to read these General Terms and Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
- The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Conditions of Sale whose terms PolyShaper shop reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
- It is possible to use the site and therefore access products and services provided by the same and to purchase these in the following languages:
Art. 2 – Object
- These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for goods and services on the PolyShaper shop and do not, however, govern the supply of services or the sale of products by different subjects by the seller that are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
- Before submitting orders and purchasing products and services from different subjects, we suggest checking their conditions of sale.
Art. 3 – Conclusion of the contract
- To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and send it following the relative instructions.
- It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the information on each service purchased and the images of each product and the relative price, the means of payment that can be used, the methods of delivery of the products purchased and the related shipping costs and delivery, a reference to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning the purchased products. The seller is not responsible for any inadequacy of the graphic representations of products shown if due to technical reasons, since the representations are purely illustrative.
- Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm the reading of the General Conditions of Sale including the Information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
- The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form completed by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
- The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online submission procedure is completed. This will be done by clicking on the “place order” button at the end of the wizard.
- Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its fulfillment.
Art. 4 – Registered users
- In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide his / her personal data correctly and truthfully.
- The confirmation will in any case release PolyShaper shop from any responsibility for the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform PolyShaper shop of any change in their data at any time communicated.
- If the user then communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or even if there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, PolyShaper shop will have the right not to activate or to suspend the service until the related deficiencies are remedied.
- On the occasion of the user’s first request to activate a profile, PolyShaper shop will assign the same username and password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the validation system of the user’s access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user that the acts performed through this access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect on him.
- The user undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them even temporarily to third parties.
Art. 5 – Availability of products
- The availability of the products refers to the actual availability when the buyer places the order. This availability must however be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to other customers before confirming the order.
- Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically corrected with the elimination of the unavailable product and the buyer will be immediately informed by e-mail.
- If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, by terminating the contract, PolyShaper shop will refund the amount paid within 30 days from the moment when PolyShaper shop became aware of the buyer’s decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 – Products offered
- PolyShaper shop markets:
- cnc polystyrene cutting machines
- accessories and spare parts for the above machines
- consumables (polystyrene, glitter, glue and the like)
- training courses
- The offer is detailed on our website at the link: https://www.polyshaper.eu/shop
Art. 7 – Payment methods and prices
- The price of the products and services will be that indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
- In the event of an error, PolyShaper shop will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the correct amount or cancellation. In any case, there will be no obligation for PolyShaper shop to supply what is sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
- The prices of the site are inclusive of VAT and do not include shipping costs (unless otherwise specified in the product sheet). Prices are subject to change at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which order confirmation has already been sent.
- Once the desired products and services have been selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. The order details can be changed before payment.
- Payment can be made by:
- Wire transfer
Art. 8 – Delivery
- PolyShaper shop carries out shipments throughout the Italian territory, including the state of Vatican City and the Republic of San Marino.
- PolyShaper shop will only make deliveries to the user’s home, provided at the time of purchase.
- The delivery is made, for the Italian territory, generally within 2-4 working days, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the deadline estimated at the time of selecting the delivery method and, in any case, within the deadline. maximum of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
- As for the countries of the European Union, delivery will be made in one week, and in any case, within the maximum term of thirty days.
- In non-EU territories, delivery will take place roughly in two weeks.
- If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify the place where the order is located and how to agree on a new delivery.
- If you are unable to be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to agree on a new delivery date.
- If delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to us after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that we intend to terminate the contract.
- As a result of the termination, the amounts will be returned, including delivery costs with the exclusion of any additional costs deriving from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any case, within 30 days from the date of termination of the contract. The transport resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
- Shipping costs are charged to the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed.
- The services provided by the web page will be delivered to the customer on a working day and in any case no later than 30 days from the purchase made on the site.
- The services will be available online or sent to the email address that the customer provided at the time of purchase.
- If the delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to any of the parties, the user will be fully refunded for the payment.
Art. 9 – Passing of risk
- The risks relating to the products will pass to the buyer from the moment of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as full payment of all amounts due in relation to them has been received, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, should this occur later.
Art. 10 – Warranty and commercial compliance
- The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the items with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
- If the buyer has entered into the contract as a consumer or any natural person who acts on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity carried out, this guarantee is valid provided that the defect occurs within 24 months from the date of delivery of products; that the buyer submits a formal complaint regarding defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter; that the online return form is completed correctly.
- In case of non-compliance, the buyer who has entered into the contract as a consumer will have the right to obtain the restoration of conformity of the products at no cost, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or termination of the contract. in relation to the disputed goods and the consequent return of the price.
Art. 11 – Withdrawal
- In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
- In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the 30-day period starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
- The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal of the purchase can send an email, indicating the order number and name of the user, to:
- The buyer must exercise the right of withdrawal also by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively transmit the standard withdrawal form, referred to in Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014 not mandatory.
- The goods must be sent back to:
Via Eusanio Stella,17 , L’Aquila 67100
- The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 14 days, including any shipping costs.
- The right of withdrawal will not apply if the PolyShaper shop services and products are included in the categories of art. 59 del D.Lgs 206/2005.
- The site will reimburse using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the buyer intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he will have to provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for making the refund.
Art. 12 – Data processing
Art. 14 – Contacts
- Any request for information can be sent by email to the following address: email@example.com, by telephone to the following telephone number: 3397426322, and by post to the following address: Via Eusanio Stella, 17, L’Aquila 67100
Art. 15 – Applicable law and competent court
- These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other prevailing mandatory rule in the country of habitual residence of the buyer. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
- Any disputes inherent and / or consequent to them must be resolved exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the buyer qualifies as a Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of residence or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions were drawn up on 09/07/2019.