General conditions of Sale
Art. 1 – General provisions
- By navigating in this area, the user accesses the PolyShaper shop, accessible via the url: polyshaper.eu/shop. Browsing and transmitting a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Data Protection Conditions and Policies adopted by the site itself indicated therein.
- These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of goods and the provision of services with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206 / 05 amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by
Company GIPAT SRL
Headquarters: Via Eusanio Stella, 17, L’Aquila 67100
VAT number: 09305030968
Registered in the REA, number AQ – 135952
- Before accessing the products and services provided by the site, the user is required to read these General Terms and Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
- The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Conditions of Sale whose terms PolyShaper shop reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
- It is possible to use the site and therefore access products and services provided by the same and to purchase these in the following languages:
Art. 2 – Object
- These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for goods and services on the PolyShaper shop and do not, however, govern the supply of services or the sale of products by different subjects by the seller that are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
- Before submitting orders and purchasing products and services from different subjects, we suggest checking their conditions of sale.
Art. 3 – Conclusion of the contract
- To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and send it following the relative instructions.
- It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the information on each service purchased and the images of each product and the relative price, the means of payment that can be used, the methods of delivery of the products purchased and the related shipping costs and delivery, a reference to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning the purchased products. The seller is not responsible for any inadequacy of the graphic representations of products shown if due to technical reasons, since the representations are purely illustrative.
- Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm the reading of the General Conditions of Sale including the Information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
- The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form completed by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
- The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online submission procedure is completed. This will be done by clicking on the “place order” button at the end of the wizard.
- Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its fulfillment.
Art. 4 – Registered users
- In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide his / her personal data correctly and truthfully.
- The confirmation will in any case release PolyShaper shop from any responsibility for the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform PolyShaper shop of any change in their data at any time communicated.
- If the user then communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or even if there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, PolyShaper shop will have the right not to activate or to suspend the service until the related deficiencies are remedied.
- On the occasion of the user’s first request to activate a profile, PolyShaper shop will assign the same username and password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the validation system of the user’s access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user that the acts performed through this access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect on him.
- The user undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them even temporarily to third parties.
Art. 5 – Availability of products
- The availability of the products refers to the actual availability when the buyer places the order. This availability must however be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to other customers before confirming the order.
- Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically corrected with the elimination of the unavailable product and the buyer will be immediately informed by e-mail.
- If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, by terminating the contract, PolyShaper shop will refund the amount paid within 30 days from the moment when PolyShaper shop became aware of the buyer’s decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 – Products offered
- PolyShaper shop markets:
- cnc machines (polystyrene cutters, cutters, cutting plotter)
- accessories and spare parts for the above machines
- consumables (polystyrene, glitter, glue and the like)
- training courses
- The offer is detailed on our website at the link: https://www.polyshaper.eu/shop
Art. 7 – Payment methods and prices
- The price of the products and services will be that indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
- In the event of an error, PolyShaper shop will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the correct amount or cancellation. In any case, there will be no obligation for PolyShaper shop to supply what is sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
- The prices of the site are inclusive of VAT and do not include shipping costs (unless otherwise specified in the product sheet). Prices are subject to change at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which order confirmation has already been sent.
- Once the desired products and services have been selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. The order details can be changed before payment.
- Payment can be made by:
- Wire transfer
- Credit Card (Stripe)
- Scalapay (orders up to € 300) N.B. If you buy with Scalapay you will receive your order immediately and pay in 3 installments. You acknowledge that the installments will be transferred to Incremento SPV S.r.l., to related parties and their assignees, and that you authorize this transfer.
- Cash on delivery (5% surcharge on the final price)
Art. 8 – Delivery
Upon delivery of the goods, the customer is required to check that the packaging is intact and not altered even in the closing tapes
In the event of tampering and / or breakage, the customer must immediately contest the shipment and / or delivery by putting the words“GOODS INSPECTION RESERVE FOR…” (indicate the reason) on the delivery document received by the courier.
The customer must subsequently report any damage within 7 (seven) days of receipt of the goods.
- PolyShaper shop carries out shipments throughout the Italian territory, including the state of Vatican City and the Republic of San Marino.
- PolyShaper shop will only make deliveries to the user’s home, provided at the time of purchase.
- The delivery is made, for the Italian territory, generally within 2-4 working days, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the deadline estimated at the time of selecting the delivery method and, in any case, within the deadline. maximum of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
- As for the countries of the European Union, delivery will be made in one week, and in any case, within the maximum term of thirty days.
- In non-EU territories, delivery will take place roughly in two weeks.
- If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify the place where the order is located and how to agree on a new delivery.
- If you are unable to be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to agree on a new delivery date.
- If delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to us after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that we intend to terminate the contract.
- As a result of the termination, the amounts will be returned, including delivery costs with the exclusion of any additional costs deriving from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any case, within 30 days from the date of termination of the contract. The transport resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
- Shipping costs are charged to the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed.
- The services provided by the web page will be delivered to the customer on a working day and in any case no later than 30 days from the purchase made on the site.
- The services will be available online or sent to the email address that the customer provided at the time of purchase.
- If the delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to any of the parties, the user will be fully refunded for the payment.
National shipments (Italy)
Upon reaching a minimum purchase of 150 euros, you have the opportunity to obtain free shipping costs. During the checkout phase, select the “free shipping” option which appears only upon reaching a minimum cart of 150 euros.
Shipping costs are always free on PolyShaper Oranje, PolyShaper Azul, PolyShaper Graent, PolyShaper Milly machines and on polystyrene packs, large pack and medium pack (except where indicated otherwise).
The shipping cost is 10 euros for all other items.
Orders are processed within 1 working day of receipt of payment (except where indicated otherwise).
Shipping to EU countries
Always free shipping on PolyShaper Oranje, PolyShaper Azul, PolyShaper Graent, PolyShpaer Milly machines.
The shipping cost is 15 euros for all other items (including polystyrene packages).
Orders are processed within 1 working day of receipt of payment (except where indicated otherwise).
Shipments outside the EU
Always free shipping on PolyShaper Oranje, PolyShaper Azul, PolyShaper Milly machines.
Shipping costs for the PolyShaper Graent must be agreed upon prior to purchase by contacting us at the email address email@example.com
Consumable products in the shop cannot be shipped to non-EU countries. It is therefore possible to purchase only the machines present in the shop and related spare parts (starter packs / bundles are therefore also excluded).
The shipping cost is 40 euros for all other items.
Orders are processed within 1 working day of receipt of payment (except where otherwise indicated).
It is not possible to change the shipping address after the order has been processed.
All our shipments are made by express courier.
Art. 9 – Passing of risk
- The risks relating to the products will pass to the buyer from the moment of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as full payment of all amounts due in relation to them has been received, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, should this occur later.
Art. 10 – Warranty and commercial compliance
- The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the items with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
- If the buyer has entered into the contract as a consumer or any natural person who acts on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity carried out, this guarantee is valid provided that the defect occurs within 24 months from the date of delivery of products; that the buyer submits a formal complaint regarding defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter; that the online return form is completed correctly.
- In case of non-compliance, the buyer who has entered into the contract as a consumer will have the right to obtain the restoration of conformity of the products at no cost, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or termination of the contract. in relation to the disputed goods and the consequent return of the price.
Art. 11 – Withdrawal
The shipping costs to return the product are charged to the buyer.
In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the 14-day term starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
The right of withdrawal in the e-commerce field can be exercised within 14 days, which must be counted as follows:
- in service contracts, from the moment the contract is concluded;
- in sales contracts, from the day on which the consumer or a third party, designated by him to receive the goods, materially comes into possession of it.
The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal from the purchase can send an email, indicating the order number, user name and any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The goods must be returned to the company headquarters: GIPAT srl, Via Eusanio Stella, 17, L’Aquila (AQ) 67100, ITALY
The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal withina maximum period of 7 working days.
The right of withdrawal will not apply if the PolyShaper shop services and products are included in the categories of art. 59 del D.Lgs 206/2005.
The site will reimburse using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the buyer intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he will have to provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for making the refund.
The right of withdrawal does not cover every buyer. The first limitation is its application only to consumers. Despite past attempts to broadly interpret this term, it is now established that with this term only the natural person who acts outside his professional activity can be identified. The Civil Code, in fact, designates it in this way: “the consumer is the natural person who acts for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity carried out” (Article 1469 bis). Basically, companies and professionals with a VAT number cannot assert the right of withdrawal for purchases made in this capacity.
Art. 12 – Data processing
Art. 13 – Warranty
All our products are covered by a guarantee. Since the headquarters of our company is located in L’Aquila, Italy, a member state of the European Union, European and Italian law apply.
Our technical support is always available to help in any circumstance, even if the problem is not covered by the warranty. You can contact us at email@example.com, or via the online chat (accessible from both the website and the shop via the appropriate button).
With the purchase of a PolyShaper machine or any accessory connected to it, the warranty also applies to assembly. Our support team is ready to assist you with any problems.
Duration of the guarantee
Warranty periods for the EU region and for the rest of the world:
- 2-year warrantyfor customers in the EU, Lichtenstein, Switzerland, Norway and Iceland
- 1 year guarantee for EU companies
- 1 year warranty for the rest of the world (any country not mentioned above)
The warranty isvoided by:
- any damage caused by improper use, maintenance or operation of the machine
- any damage caused by lack of long-term maintenance
- use of the machine in improper conditions (temperature, dustiness, etc.)
- updates or add-ons that are not officially supported or released by GIPAT srl
- unauthorized modifications to the machine and its components
- use of non-original spare parts
N.B. The warranty does not cover natural and expected wear caused by using the machine for its intended purpose.
Any warranty case must be submitted to our official support channels (chat or email). In the event that the product was purchased from a dealer, continue with technical assistance through the same official channels.
Necessary documents and methods of application
In order to take advantage of the guarantee, it is necessary to provide the following documentation (to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org):
- proof of purchase of the product, invoice or receipt, and the product serial number (present on the product label of the machine)
- a brief description of the problem together with clear evidence of its presence (for example, photos or videos)
The machine must be properly returned to the dealer, in its original packaging.
N.B.The shipping costs to return the product to the company are charged to the customer.
Limited Wear Parts Warranty
Some parts of our products inevitably “wear out” over time. Specific conditions apply to these parts, unless a failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship. Therefore parts such as: resistive cutting wire, sliding parts, belts, bearings, springs, cable lugs, power supply and electronic components are excluded from the warranty if no longer functional due to wear.
In the event that a replacement part is provided free of charge, the warranty is not reinstated. In accordance with European law, the original warranty period still applies.
In the event that a product is returned for repair, the warranty period is “paused” during the time the product is on its way back to the company for repair and on its way back to the customer. In other words, the warranty is extended for the number of days the product has been under repair and the associated travel days.
N.B.There is no agreement with third party extended warranty providers. If these services are used, GIPAT srl is not required to apply warranty extensions.
However, it is guaranteed that all non-functional parts due to defects in material and / or workmanship will be replaced.
The warranty does not cover:
- periodic checks, maintenance, repairs or replacements of parts subject to wear
- cosmetic damage, such as in particular, scratches and bumps
- costs related to transport, movement or installation of the products
- malfunctions or damage not due to manufacturing defects of the product (including, but not limited to, damage caused by fire, water, negligence, viruses, misuse, etc.)
- all changes to the settings of the systems in service mode
- the use of the product in the context of a professional or commercial activity. Professional or commercial use will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
- incorrect or improper use of the product, including, by way of example and not limited to, the use of the same for purposes other than normal or contrary to those set out in the GIPAT instructions regarding the use and maintenance of the product
- the use of the product with accessories or spare parts incompatible with the reference product
- malfunction of the product due to incorrect or incomplete installation or incorrect use of the technical or safety standards in force, or malfunction resulting from failure to comply with the instructions contained in the user manual, unless installation is carried out by GIPAT
- Malfunction due to overload or resulting from the fact that the product has not been used in accordance with specific maintenance instructions indicated in the relevant manual
- cases in which the model, serial number or product number have been deliberately altered, deleted, removed or made illegible
- cases in which the product has been damaged due to reconfiguration (both hardware and software), unless GIPAT has previously consented to this
- the cases in which consumers refuse to communicate to GIPAT the password or information on the safety of the products that GIPAT needs to have available to provide the assistance service provided for by this guarantee
- the defect that can be corrected through the installation of official software or through software updates not provided by GIPAT but which can be used free of charge on the market; is
- malfunctions that can be solved using standard remote repair methods by GIPAT, but the consumer rejects them without valid reason
The manufacturer reserves the right to make technical changes without notice. Technical specifications may vary from country to country.
Art. 14 – Contacts
- Any request for information can be sent by email to the following address: email@example.com, by telephone to the following telephone number: 3397426322 or 0862020529, and by post to the following address: Via Eusanio Stella, 17, L’Aquila 67100
Art. 15 – Applicable law and competent court
- These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other prevailing mandatory rule in the country of habitual residence of the buyer. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
- Any disputes inherent and / or consequent to them must be resolved exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the buyer qualifies as a Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of residence or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
Art. 16 – Technical assistance
GIPAT srl provides free technical assistance only for technical problems related to malfunctions of the proprietary software supplied and technical problems of the machine itself.
GIPAT srl is not required to provide assistance regarding the design and development part of the projects that will then be cut with the machines; although it is not required to provide assistance in this regard, it provides its customers with a series of videos and video guides that explain how to proceed in the creation and implementation of the projects that can be consulted on their own Youtube channel.
These conditions were drawn up on 09/07/2019.