Areas of application
- Ideal for wood, paint, plywood, HPL etc. Joining doors, windows and stairs
- Indoor applications with frequent short term exposure to water and / or high humidity conditions
- Short pressing time (from 15 minutes)
- High strength and adhesion
- Fast hardening time
- No risk (no danger symbol)
- One-component vinyl glue of class D3, according to DIN EN 204.
- Tested according to EN 14257 Watt ’91.
- Specific weight: 1.10 g / cm³
- Open time at 20 ° C: 6-10 min.
- Apply the adhesive to one side of the substrate to be bonded
- Join the parts and squeeze them together
- The fixing time depends on the pressure temperature and the type of wood to be joined
- Wood glue can be removed from equipment / tools with water
- At least one of the 2 surfaces must be porous