INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE AND YIELD OF THE BRIGHT MATERIALS LUMINESCENT PIGMENT
The Bright Materials pigment is photoluminescent or “recharges” with direct exposure to a source of natural or artificial light.
Its effect is appreciated in the dark. A valuable additive to be used for:
- water and solvent paints
An ideal product for: bedroom, children’s room, study, hotel, bed and breakfast, resort, clubs and discos, farm holidays, spas and wellness centers … and wherever there is a ceiling or wall to make the darkness for emotional or functional aesthetic purposes (accident prevention, panic prevention and for emergency signs).
To best enhance the luminescence it is recommended to apply it in the following ways:
- Mix the additive in a transparent base to create a glazing effect as a last coat on paints or decorations
- Mix the additive in the last coat with pastel or white paints and decorative shades
- The additive can be mixed with solvent or aqueous bases
- The additive during application and laying is always recommended to shake it before and during use to avoid possible deposit
- The additive is recommended for a 1kg of transparent base from 100g to 500g. to obtain a lower / greater intensity of night luminescence
- The granulometry of the pigments to be used in mixing on solvent or aqueous bases are suitable for brush, roller and spray gun applications
- To obtain a uniform finish and good coverage of luminescence, we recommend crossing the brushstrokes
The pigment is non-toxic, fireproof and non-radioactive but it is always recommended to use the mask to avoid free inhalation